The scientific programme will consist of the following
- Keynote ‘state-of-the-art’ lectures of invited speakers
- Symposia presentations
- Topical oral sessions organised in collaboration with the leading bodies in pathophysiology
- Oral sessions comprised of selected presentations on the basis of abstracts accepted for the meeting
- Chaired Poster Sessions
- Young Investigator Competition
- The Best Poster Competitions
Rhian M. Touyz (University of Glasgow, United Kingdom)
Plenary lecture: Molecular and vascular pathophysiology of hypertension
Pavel Hamet (Université de Montréal and Université Montreal Heart Institute, Montreal, Canada)
Plenary lecture: Relative importance of clinical vs genomic risk determinants in pathophysiology of diabetes complications
Boris V. Krylov (Pavlov Institute of Physiology, Russian Academy of Sciences, St. Petersburg, Russia)
Plenary lecture: Pathological pain: can it be safely cured?
Ming Xu (Peking University Third Hospital, Peking, China)
Plenary lecture: G-quadruplex and heart function
Samuel HH Chan (Institute for Translational Research in Biomedicine, Chang Gung Memorial Hospital, Taiwan)
Plenary lecture: Understanding brain death: Insights from translational medicine
Programme at glance
Programme at Glance is available here.
Symposia and Oral Presentations
Scientific Programme is available here.
Poster Sessions are available here.
List of pre- and post-congress satellite symposia