The speakers are asked to keep the time of their presentation. Time scheduled for your presentation in the Programme includes a 3-min discussion.
Please, upload your presentation during the break preceding your session. In case your presentation has been scheduled for the morning session, please, upload your presentation no later than 15 min before the beginning of the morning session.
- Microsoft PowerPoint 2010 will be available for presentation. Please, prepare you presentation in 4:3 format (all screens are in format 4:3).
- We recommend you to save your PowerPoint presentation using the PPT(X) format instead of PPS.
- Please note that we cannot guarantee the quality of Macintosh-based presentations. In that case, check in advance compatibility of your presentation with Windows.
- No private notebooks will be allowed for presentation.
- Please, use a USB flash disc to save and upload your presentation. CD and DVD-RAM will not be available.
- Save all files associated with your presentation (PowerPoint file, movie/video files, etc.) to one folder/location.
- In case you are presenting more than one presentation during the congress, save different presentations to different folders and name them clearly, to avoid on-site misunderstandings and problems.
- Always make a backup copy of your presentation and save it on a different medium than the original presentation.
- In case you have any videos in your presentation – please, test your presentation with the on-site PC either on Sept 5, 2018 (before Welcome session) or during the lunch break. Generally, the MPEG-1 and AVI format should work with no difficulties.
- Only fonts that are included in the basic installation of MS-Windows will be available (English version of Windows). Use of other fonts, which are not included in Windows, can cause the wrong layout/style of your presentation.
If you insist on using different fonts, these must be embedded into your presentation by choosing the right option when saving your presentation, see details below:
- Click on “File”, then “Save As”
- Check the “Tools” menu and select “Embed True Type Fonts”